Protection of data
You will find here information from RBDRINKS on the protection of registered data in force on the website www.rbdrink.co.uk.
What do we do to protect your data?
Protection of data:
To manage your order in the best way possible, we have to ask for some personal information.
- Your name, surname, address: they allow for safe delivery of your order.
- Your email: allows you to receive the confirmation of your order and if you wish, you can be informed by email of news and offers.
- Your phone number: lets us contact you to supplement the information.
- Your customer number: to enable you to be identified more easily.
- Your bank details: to proceed with the payment of your order. The data marked with (*) are required to process your order. The other data are optional, allowing you to make statistics and customize our service.
- The recipients of your personal data are: our suppliers of payment methods or payment protection, our delivery suppliers and our commercial partners. However, it may be required by law, with your knowledge is collected or possibility to refuse this provision before the transmission of data.
Computer and freedom
The registered data registered in the page of the website will be stored and used according to the computer law and the freedom of 6 February 1978. RBDRINKS declared this website with the National Commission of Informatics and Freedoms (CNIL).
We attach great importance to data protection. Therefore, we manage your personal data with great care and respect at the same time, as required by law.
How do we protect your information?
You can browse our website without having to register as a user. No technique is applied to register your email or any other personal data without your consent.
Management of personal data
Your personal data will be collected only if you communicate your authorization. This data will be used exclusively for the purposes we have presented previously.
We use your data to manage your order, delivery, payment and also to inform you about orders, products, services and offers.
We ask for your email so that we can contact you more quickly by email. Personal data is sent to third parties only if you express your desire to share this data.
Use of personal data
We register your personal data to allow the perfect delivery of your order and we will transmit, if you wish, to other companies with the same objective. For example, we may pass on your data to a supplier in order to deliver the goods. The recipient of your data should only fulfill your task, without being able to use your data.
With your consent, we will forward your data that was provided during the order (address, telephone number, name) to our delivery suppliers.
We do not sell and do not pass on your information to third parties without your consent. This situation may change only with the legal obligation or whether we should assert our rights, particularly in the context of contractual obligations.
By subscribing to our newsletter, you authorize the company to use your data for advertising purposes RBDRINKS. The newsletters are sent by an independent borrower with our authorisation.
When you register for our monthly newsletter,your consent will be validated so that you have finally expressed your wish not to receive the newsletter of the company RBDRINKS. Just click on the link below, see the page of each newsletter or you can formalize your request by email.
Our newsletters inform you about the offers and promotions of the month.
Modifications to the confidentiality policy
Information on data protection may lead to some changes as the legislation evolves. You should regularly check this page.
Your Rights and Information
You may oppose at any time, the collection of data, its processing and use for advertising purposes or for market and opinion studies.
You can also obtain free of charge your personal data registered in our company. In accordance with the law, you have the right to rectify, block or delete part or all of your personal data.
This page allows you to understand how cookies work and how current tools should be used to configure them.
RBDRINKS cookies are on your computer, mobile phone or tablet for the correct functioning of the website navigation, optimization and customization of our services on the website.
Third party cookies
These cookies are deposited by external companies (for example, advertising companies or partners) to identify their interests through products consulted or purchased on our website and to customize our advertising offer that is communicated from the inside to the outside of the site www.rbdrinks.co.uk.
As part of the advertising process, we can send our partners, information about your name and data and your purchases and which products were consulted on our website. We guarantee that the collaborating companies accept to manage the information the information collected on the site www.rbdrinks.fr, placed exclusively for the needs of RBDRINKS and in accordance with our indications, taking into account the respect of the Law of Protection of Data of 6 January 1978. In addition, we undertake to establish appropriate security measures and to protect the confidentiality of data.
Strictly needed cookies
- Monitoring the content of your “shopping cart”.
- Monitoring the progress of the order.
- Monitoring connection data.
- Ensuring a good connection to the website.
- Maintaining graphical consistency of the website page.
- Providing live assistance (chat).
- Providing the development of the website, reducing the loading time of the pages visited.
- Providing data to ensure optimal user experiencer
- Presenting ads or information tailored to your interests on our website or outside it during your Internet browsing.
- Refusing advertising cookies that have no impact on the use of our website, other website or the internet. In fact, this will result in displaying ads that are unrelated to your interests. Therefore, refusing advertising cookies will not allow for accurately advertising your interests or preferences.
Example of Use
Cookies serve to improve the services that are directed, for example:
Activate specific services, such as payments, whose operation is based on cookies to recognize your computer, thus avoiding the provision of your data in duplicate, noting that you already have a RBDRINKS family ID and password. Thanks to the recognition of your computer, we provide access to our platform by analyzing your data.
If you do not authorize the storage of cookies, some pages in whole or in part will not work. For example, you will not be able to access the “shopping list” functionality..
Accepting or Declining Cookies
You have different ways to manage cookies.
1 / Your internet browser
If your browser is configured to refuse all cookies, you will not be able to make purchases or take advantage of essential features of our site, such as storing items in your cart or receiving personalized recommendations. In order to manage cookies as closely as possible to your expectations, we invite you to set upi your browser, taking into account the purpose of cookies as mentioned above.
The configuration of each browser is different. It is described in the help menu of your browser, which will allow you to know how to change your wishes for cookies. </ Em>
You can disable cookies by following the instructions as follows:
a / If you are using the Internet Explorer browser
- In Internet Explorer, click the Tools button, and then click Internet Options.
- On the General tab, under Browsing History, click Settings.
- Click the View Files button.
- Click the Name column header to sort all files in alphabetical order, then browse through the list until you see files that start with “Cookie.” (All cookies have this prefix and usually contain the name of the website that created the cookie.)
- Select the cookie (s) with the name “RBDRINKS” and delete them.
- Close the window that contains the list of files, and then click OK twice to return to Internet Explorer.
b / If you are using the Firefox browser
- Go to the “Tools” tab of the browser and select the “Options” menu
- In the window that appears, choose “Privacy” and click “Show Cookies”
- Locate the files that contain the name “RBDRINKS” Select them and delete them.
c / If you are using the Safari browser
- In your browser, choose Edit menu & gt; Preferences.
- Click Security.
- Click Show Cookies.
- Select cookies that contain the name “RBDRINKS” and click Clear or Delete all.
- After deleting the cookies, click Done.
d / If you are using the Google Chrome browser
- Click the Tools menu icon.
- Select Options.
- Click the Advanced Options tab and go to the “Privacy” section.
- Click the Show Cookies button.
- Locate the files that contain the name “RBDRINKS”. Select them and delete them.
- Click “Close” to return to your browser.
2 / Settings on a platform for managing cookies
You can manage your cookies by visiting cookie management platforms offered by advertising professionals.
To find out more about cookies and their management, visit http://www.cnil.com/your-does/your-cookies/cookies/ or click on the “Help” option in your browser menu.
Responsible for data protection