Beer Glass 55cl
Découvrez notre verre rétro pinte transparente, parfait pour votre établissement ! Ce verre incassable est idéal pour servir une bière fraîche à vos clients et en toute sérénité. Résistant aux chutes et aux chocs, dites au revoir aux bris de verres.
- Reference : GR50-T
- Packaging : 12
- Colour : Transparent
- Material : Plastique
- Volume : 55cl
- Capacity: 50cl
- Weight : 164,6g
- Height : 170mm
- Ø Top : 83mm
- Ø Bottom : 65mm
- colors :
Our 55cl unbreakable and reusable beer glass (graduated to 50cl) is the perfect complement to your business, not only because it is unbreakable but also because you can customise it with your company logo or event.
Unbreakable Beer Glass: the solution for your establishment!
Perfect for enjoying a cool beer in any situation, this simple and classic shaped glass has a sturdy and high body that respects the properties of the drink, namely the amount of foam, the release of the aromas and the temperature. Thus, not having been specifically designed for a particular type of beer, this one cup suits a wide range of beers, such as American ale, American macro lager, Bitter, India pale ale, Happoshu, porter, stout and Witbier.
Do not wait any longer and start using our unbreakable, reusable cups today at your facility.
Easy to carry: Stackable model
RBDRINKS®, the brand that reinvents the glass!
You may also like…
Properties of Our Unbreakable Glasseware and Tableware:
- Unbreakable: Shock resistant
- Economical: More than 90% savings on your expenses
- Insulation properties: Keeps liquids warm or cold better than regular glassware
- Transparent: Identical to a regular glass, clear as crystal
- Reusable: Long lifespan, 3 to 5 years
- Recyclable: Recycling or energy recovery
- Heat-resistant: To high and low temperature (-40°C to +130°C _ ISO/179/2c)
- Neutral odour: Respects the liquid without modifying its taste or smell
- Easy to use: Adapted for industrial dishwashers, microwaves, and freezers
- Security: With unbreakable glasses, there is no possibility of injuries occurring
- Food contact: Nontoxic and can be sterilized. Follows the European and FDA standards
- MID-CE M180248